Quiz AND-403: Monetize Android Applications
At course completion, a student will be able to:
1. Understand different techniques to monetize your application.
2. Add advertisements without degrading the user experience.
3. Create Android applications with in-app billing.
4. Learn how to gather statistics about your applicationâ€™s usage.
5. Publish and advertise your application effectively.
Continue reading Quiz AND-403
Quiz AND-402: Android Security Essentials
The quiz covers four main content: Introduction and Android Security Architecture,Â Android Permission Model and third party applications, Component Security and Protecting data storage, Client-Server communication security.
Continue reading Quiz AND-402
Quiz AND-401: Android Application Development
To be an Android certified application developer (and to get this certificate and the Android certified application developer ID card), you must pass the Android application development exam. Upon completing this exam with a passing grade, you will receive the â€œAndroid Certified Application Developer” certificate by mail with the ID card no later than 4 weeks from the exam date.
Continue reading Quiz AND-401